My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron

Harley Davidson museum

I'm at the early stages of planning a trip to go to Milwaukee to visit the HD museum. We're gonna do it on the back of our Florida holiday in 2020. Was wondering if anyone on the forums been. I've got the travel plans worked out, its just the invaluable tips and advice about how to make the most of the visit I'm looking for.
    Ta in advance
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Limited
    I haven’t been so apologies I can’t help but it’s on the list of things to do!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jutster For This Useful Post:

Whistler (01-10-2019)

My Ride
    XL1200C
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutster View Post
    Definitely one to do, the H-D museum in Milwaukee and also the Barber Museum in Alabama.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Face For This Useful Post:

Jutster (01-09-2019), Whistler (01-10-2019)

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutster View Post
    Cheers anyway. I'm the same, if don't go I'll regret it.
    FTW )

My Ride
    I've been doing all my research. I know where I want to stay (Iron Horse Hotel), got all the flights roughly sorted out based on this year's time table and I have flexibility for any timetable changes. I also want to do the Museum archive tour when I'm there, as well as visit the factory and maybe a dealership or two. It's any tips based on first hand experience I'm missing.
    FTW )

My Ride
    XL1200C
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    I've been doing all my research. I know where I want to stay (Iron Horse Hotel), got all the flights roughly sorted out based on this year's time table and I have flexibility for any timetable changes. I also want to do the Museum archive tour when I'm there, as well as visit the factory and maybe a dealership or two. It's any tips based on first hand experience I'm missing.
    Hi Whistler, I hesitate before posting this link because there’s tons of photos and don’t know if you want to see them before you go, but Tripadvisor has got 2,764 reviews for the Harley museum in Milwaukee rated as following: 69% say excellent, 25% very good, 4% average, 1% poor, 1% terrible. I’m sure there’s some great tips in there if you just read the reviews.

Cheers

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...Wisconsin.html

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Hi Whistler, I hesitate before posting this link because there’s tons of photos and don’t know if you want to see them before you go, but Tripadvisor has got 2,764 reviews for the Harley museum in Milwaukee rated as following: 69% say excellent, 25% very good, 4% average, 1% poor, 1% terrible. I’m sure there’s some great tips in there if you just read the reviews.

Cheers

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...Wisconsin.html
    Cheers, I hadn't thought of using trip advisor.
    FTW )