Thread: Harley dealers

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 883 iron

Harley dealers

Is it just me or do you guy,s find H/D websites crap ? Looked at 3 dealer sites.Difficult to find what you want & if you are lucky enough to find it the description is next to useless & I am referring mainly to handlebars & cable kits which incidentally I am finding a nightmare to find anyone who does 883 Iron ABS kits. Burley don't even make one according to them !

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    You could try the harley US site , it might give you some ideas. Failing that try any of the following:
    W&W
    Zodiac
    Hours there
    You might have some luck
    FTW )

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    I frequently use the Jersey H-D website, I've found it to be the best of a bad bunch by far.

Jersey has parts lists with exploded diagrams for all going back to 1999, they also supply accessory catalogue pdf downloads for all models.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    I have tried Jersey H/D & actually found there's to be the worst for what I was looking for & as for acc catalogue pdf downloads for all models I never even got a sniff of them !

My Ride
    2018 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron
    https://www.magnumshielding.com

This site has everything you need

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My Ride
    Road King Special
    The Lind ones are absolute rubbish and Warrs is pretty poor too. Jersey HD seems to have a lot of duplication with obsolete parts all over the place and I find it impossible to be sure the part is right. One of the better ones I have found is Chester https://estore.chester-harley-davidson.co.uk. I have managed to find the right bits and successfully order them from here. It’s about time HD realised it is the 21st century

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I have tried Jersey H/D & actually found there's to be the worst for what I was looking for & as for acc catalogue pdf downloads for all models I never even got a sniff of them !

To download the accessories catalogues as a pdf file, you need to create a free account with Jersey H-D.

I downloaded the 2019 Sportster catalogue today so the link works fine.

You'll find the catalogue downloads at the bottom of the web page.

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Generally dealership websites in the UK are utterly rubbish mine included. The best one by far I stumbled across is Chester Harley-Davidson. Whilst it can be extremely frustrating searching for the exact part you are looking for they have linked many of the parts lists to the OEM exploded manuals. Also their other parts of the site with regards to clothing etc. are miles ahead of others.

https://estore.chester-harley-davids...-parts-catalog

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Go to your local Harley Dealership and ask for a catalogue I just got one off Swansea HD , I have used Chesters website for part numbers before , and then ordered from Jersey HD .