Thread: GPS Tracker

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson

GPS Tracker

Can anyone recommend a decent GPS tracking device please?

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    It depends exactly what you are after? If it's one that has several means of communication and is covered by a security provider that will notify you if it has been tampered with, moved or stolen and then track your bike to recover it in the event of theft it can be quite expensive with regards to prescription, I paid a one off fee of £450 for the lifetime ownership of bike, annually it would have been about £150-£200 if memory serves me correctly. Mine was supplied and fitted free of charge by the dealership and due to the value of the bike was a prerequisite required to secure insurance.

If it's solely a cheapo one where you pay and fit a box somewhere on your bike and only you can track it from your phone there are lots to choose from.

I have also used the company below on vehicles. They are very good and come to your house to fit. You need to decide how much reliable cover you want and how much you want to pay?

https://www.trackerfit.co.uk/

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!