Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Limited

Will I EVER learn!!

I don’t expect anyone to remember me, but I had a Road King Classic, that I sold in June this year, due to needing funds elsewhere. Although I work for a BMW bike dealer and can take home all the bikes, I have, none the less been keeping an eye out for a replacement Harley.
    Well this week a customer traded in his 1 owner/FHDSH 2014 CVO Ultra Limited, and the little beauty is only now residing in my garage as I type. After 2 days of cleaning it is now shined to within an inch of its life!!!! Back in the room, with you decent people.

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Welcome back Jutster!
    Last edited by K9F; 11-11-2018 at 01:02 PM.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    Thanks buddy, what’s been happening??? Fill me in, oohhhhhh errrrrr. ��

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    A few of the ‘Usual Suspects’ are still about and some have moved on (100thmonkey for example). Other than that the forum still ticks along hovering slightly above the need for Intensive Care. It will be very quiet from now until Spring perhaps? I’ve had a mooch over the pond on the forum there and find that a wealth of valuable information and with lots of activity.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!

My Ride
    Sounds as though I haven’t missed much, how’s the breakout going? I popped into to Newmarket Harley yesterday and was surprised by just how different the newer stuff looks. I’ll be honest, I’ve lost track of what is what nowadays.

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    The CVO (yours that is) sounds very interesting. They hold their money quite well too. Would love to see a photo or two.

My Breakout has turned into a bit of a money pit of late. Was quite happy with it until I went to the Hamburg Harley-Davidson Festival last June and returned with a wish-list of the latest 'must haves' that I didn't really need. A few Thunderbike goodies, fatter rear tyre and Shotgun Shock Air Ride System. Latest conundrum do I go 117 or trade in the KTM for an Indian FTR1200S. I gotta huge itch that I'm desperately trying NOT to scratch as I'm not sure exactly where it is at the moment.

Next year will be interesting have a look at the new Harley-Streetfighter 975. I like that too. The Livewire is also on it's way but seriously doubt you'll get one much under £30k if other electric vehicle pricing is anything to go by.

Like the title of the thread. "Will I EVER learn?"...….Think I'm in the same camp as you......I seriously doubt it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to K9F For This Useful Post:

Trevor the Toad (11-10-2018)

My Ride
    One word......STUNNING!! Seriously, I mean that, probably my favourite Harley, if one came in, well the Ultra could have a friend in the garage. I’ll aim to get some photos on here, once I’ve worked out how.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jutster For This Useful Post:

K9F (11-10-2018)

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutster View Post
    ….. I’ll aim to get some photos on here, once I’ve worked out how.

Morning Jutster,

I am by no means a 'pooter guru' and have a method of posting pictures that I fathomed from the beginning. There may be a quicker way but have a look at the link below and 'knock yourself out.' Keen to see some pictures of the CVO. Glad things have obviously picked up for you since having to sell your last steed due to lack of use. Thank you for the comments.

http://harleyforum.org.uk/showthread...posting+photos
    Last edited by K9F; 11-11-2018 at 01:03 PM.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Forty Eight
    BBE337DC-2234-4FDE-B611-FFDBB2A862E5.jpg

Thought I’d try to upload a recent pic of my Forty Eight overlooking Portsmouth at Portsdown Hill.

Think the picture has not uploaded correctly. I tried using the upload pic icon in the tab bar that heads up any messsge you are writing and was using my IPhone.

I’ve failed before to upload pics and I think this site needs to make this a lot easier - it shouldn’t be as convoluted as it is!

Steve

Edit : bloody hell - it worked! I take it all back! Lol!
    Last edited by steveket; 11-10-2018 at 12:41 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to steveket For This Useful Post:

Trevor the Toad (11-10-2018)

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT

You still cannot class yourself as a 'Pooter Guru.' Well done Steve. Just need to get Jutster to nail up a couple of the CVO now?
    Last edited by K9F; 11-11-2018 at 01:03 PM.