Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    XL1200V Sportster
    Hi Les, if you go on any H-D website look under gauges and instruments you will find a compatability list and installation/setup instructions. The p/n for my 2013 Sportster 70900274 this will give you a search start. I`m really pleased with mine it has infinitely variable settings to many of the functions also you can adjust daytime brightness. Daytime riding the gauge is white, at night the unit automaticaly changes to whatever colour scheme you have set

My Ride
    XL1200V Sportster
    The other thing I was pleased with I mentioned before that the gauge emitted a loud beep when the low fuel light came on. I don`t ever remember this happening on the original gauge. Just as well really as the fuel gauge is not very accurate and has some odd quirks, namely if you leave the bike on the side stand with the engine running or the kill switch set to on it will show full due to the bike leaning, but once you start riding it can take up to fifteen minutes before it sorts itself out. the other thing is that you may like to set the odometer to show the clock but when you use the starter it resets to the mileage readout.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL883 Superlow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou.Briand View Post
    Hi Les, if you go on any H-D website look under gauges and instruments you will find a compatability list and installation/setup instructions. The p/n for my 2013 Sportster 70900274 this will give you a search start. I`m really pleased with mine it has infinitely variable settings to many of the functions also you can adjust daytime brightness. Daytime riding the gauge is white, at night the unit automaticaly changes to whatever colour scheme you have set
    Thanks, that's very helpful
    Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of the wise
    Les