Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    My Ride
    2018 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron
    Quite right what Gettin'onabit says regarding the police and MOT standards. You could pass an MOT and be pulled over by the cops on the way home. For example, your car would pass if it had blue police lights fitted, as long as the obligatory lights are fitted and worked. The boys in blue would take a rather different view of it however

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeds883 For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (10-02-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Iron 883
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeds883 View Post
    Just realised I had promised Olza23 a view of the side plate. It was £50 off eBay and is identical in every way to the original HD version which is over £200. On a side note, I did 20 miles on it today before realising I had left it folded in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Hiya

Thanks for this - do you have a part number on eBay? Did you have to extend the wires, i am expecting too when I buy mine and probably going to crimp then and heatshrink.

My Ride
    Hi there, this one is only £37. EBay item number 401341447117

I didn't extend the wires, I used the plug and wires from the tail mount light assembly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeds883 View Post
    Hi there, this one is only £37. EBay item number 401341447117

I didn't extend the wires, I used the plug and wires from the tail mount light assembly
    Just to expand on this, I cut the wire with plug off of the rear mount taillight assembly and wired it to the harness that comes with the side mount. The side holder comes with a red reflector that isn't present on UK models so that had to be peeled off. Once you have removed the rear fender, you'll have to drill some rivets which hold a plastic trim piece on. This trim piece comes attached to the side mount.