Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Durzle, Glos
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Posts
    511
    Thanked: 129

    FS: 2017 XL1200C....Massive spec, 1000's spent! Immaculate & Sorted.

    1 year old, immaculate, 1700 miles, massive spec (receipts for 13,800).

    2017 Sportster 1200C, full stage 1, Khromewerks HP-Plus pipes, Screamin-Eagle stage 1 filter kit; top spec HD luggage; QR screen sissy bar and rear rack, all top of the range; sundowner saddle; full professional dyno tune c/w supertuner pro; paint protection; uprated Hagon Nitro custom rear fully adjustable shocks; Kuryakin mini running boards...the list goes on. This is a gutsy great handling bike and leaves the standard big twin cam for dead off the line with close on 80ft-lbs of torque on tap.

    It's no exaggeration to say that this has to be one of the best 1200's in the country. Offers around 9,750 considered and that's a stone cold bargain. Pictures and full details available upon request...please PM me and provide your email details and I' can send everything across to you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Durzle, Glos
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Posts
    511
    Thanked: 129
    Ok...I have found a bike that I really like so rather than pass profit to a dealer, I am going to reduce the price to a bargain basement 9,000


    If you know anyone interested, please let them know as this really is a stone cold steal for this bike!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Durzle, Glos
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Posts
    511
    Thanked: 129
    sold subject to the usual.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Perth and Kinross
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Posts
    1,662
    Thanked: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckhornBud View Post
    sold subject to the usual.
    Congratulations

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Durzle, Glos
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Posts
    511
    Thanked: 129
    Thanks Dod. It was up cheap for what it offered so being realistic with price usually = quick sale. Still a hell of a hit in 15 months though!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Perth and Kinross
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Posts
    1,662
    Thanked: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckhornBud View Post
    Thanks Dod. It was up cheap for what it offered so being realistic with price usually = quick sale. Still a hell of a hit in 15 months though!
    One of those things... You have a new bike to look forward to... No point on dwelling on the past...

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Durzle, Glos
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Posts
    511
    Thanked: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    One of those things... You have a new bike to look forward to... No point on dwelling on the past...

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Absolutely...there's nothing quite like the delivery date of a new steed to look forward to!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Fife
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,381
    Thanked: 601
    Good you Got a quick sale
    FTW )

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Durzle, Glos
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Posts
    511
    Thanked: 129
    Thanks Whistler...actually it was HD themselves who contacted me after I reported that one of the last jobs they'd done needed attention and when I said I'd be selling the bike as I was just fed up with continued issues, however minor, I later got contacted by their M-D who's seen the bike and he offered me my full asking price to buy it back. That has gone some way to softening the blow and in redeeming their honour, so I am grateful to them for that. Not many dealers would have done the same so hats off to HD-Cheltenham.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Fife
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,381
    Thanked: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckhornBud View Post
    Thanks Whistler...actually it was HD themselves who contacted me after I reported that one of the last jobs they'd done needed attention and when I said I'd be selling the bike as I was just fed up with continued issues, however minor, I later got contacted by their M-D who's seen the bike and he offered me my full asking price to buy it back. That has gone some way to softening the blow and in redeeming their honour, so I am grateful to them for that. Not many dealers would have done the same so hats off to HD-Cheltenham.
    Not all dealers are the same, and that goes for all marques. I had issues in the past with both Honda and Suzuki dealers. My experience of Harleys isn't hassle free, but their dealing with problems and resolving them has been second to none so far. I Hope your Triumph ownership is less trouble some
    FTW )

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •