Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New HD tattoo

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Got to love a tattoo... Im pretty covered, the main problem for me is the addiction to them, I can go a few years and all of a sudden feel the need to get inked

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Fat Bob 114
    I started when I was 16, 32 years later I think I got it beat... been tattoo sober now for about 2 years.

I find it’s only when I completely forget how bloody painful the last one was, that I lust over a new one.

For anyone with Now Tv or can watch on tinternet, look for a very very interesting documentary series called Needles & Pins. It’s quite recent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythefox View Post
    It is a copy of the Black Rose cover :-)
    Thought it was. Big Lizzy fan myself
    FTW )

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by wide View Post
    Got to love a tattoo... Im pretty covered, the main problem for me is the addiction to them, I can go a few years and all of a sudden feel the need to get inked
    Me too, been 2 yrs since my last one. Think I'm gonna have to call it quits now.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by adamreading View Post
    I started when I was 16, 32 years later I think I got it beat... been tattoo sober now for about 2 years.

I find it’s only when I completely forget how bloody painful the last one was, that I lust over a new one.

For anyone with Now Tv or can watch on tinternet, look for a very very interesting documentary series called Needles & Pins. It’s quite recent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The old "needle fever". My longest was almost a 10 yr break, then got carried away again. I'm at the stage I've got them on all the skin i wanted to. If I continue, I'll lose the symmetry of what I've got.
    FTW )

My Ride
    This is a thread that could continue with members tattoos if people were up for it. What do people think
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson iRON 883
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Thought it was. Big Lizzy fan myself
    Good man, my fave band, hence my user name, saw them 5 times with Phil.

A tattoo thread would be good, although I only have one, I have a slight OCD about lack of symmetry but what to get? leaning towards a black Les Paul but always good to see other peoples Emus.

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythefox View Post
    Good man, my fave band, hence my user name, saw them 5 times with Phil.

A tattoo thread would be good, although I only have one, I have a slight OCD about lack of symmetry but what to get? leaning towards a black Les Paul but always good to see other peoples Emus.
    Lol . Ill emu's you. I'm a bit ocd 're symmetry, but pushed myself to get tatts where I knew I would like them. Black Les Paul would be good, but what about the Chinatown cover on the other arm. Seen Lizzy a few times with Phil myself, then with Sykes and have continued to go see Black Star Riders. Ultimate was with Phil though. Here's a couple more of my tatts. The big tribal or is made up from my missus name.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Whistler; 06-13-2018 at 09:53 PM.
    FTW )

My Ride
    XL1200C
    Nice ink Mr Whistle, and a good idea for a new thread. I’m looking at getting a Motörhead Warpig with green eyes and a FTW of some sort, just need to find some time to get it done.

Think I’ll subscribe to this thread, I was going to post in the forum feedback section about it, but you can do it already by using the thread tools option at the top of the thread.

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Nice ink Mr Whistle, and a good idea for a new thread. I’m looking at getting a Motörhead Warpig with green eyes and a FTW of some sort, just need to find some time to get it done.

Think I’ll subscribe to this thread, I was going to post in the forum feedback section about it, but you can do it already by using the thread tools option at the top of the thread.
    Thank you. The motorhead warpig is a smart design and makes a good tattoo. My favourite was always the original design,but the orgasmatron one is cool to. I've got FTW on my forearm
    FTW )