Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New HD tattoo

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Groups and their designs and the rebellion of youth. Tattoos in the UK are today more sociably acceptable than they ever have been with more women sporting them than ever before. I have had 'full sleeves' since the mid 1980s having got inked for the first time at the tender age of 15. Tucked away on my right forearm is the snake head design from an album cover from Uriah Heep's Innocent Victim album from 1977. Whilst I still like them if I had my time all over again I would have to consider carefully before heading down the same path.
    Last edited by K9F; 06-13-2018 at 10:34 PM.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to K9F For This Useful Post:

Face (06-13-2018)

My Ride
    XL1200C
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Thank you. The motorhead warpig is a smart design and makes a good tattoo. My favourite was always the original design,but the orgasmatron one is cool to. I've got FTW on my forearm
    Nice one Whistler, respect M8.

Just checked on subscribe to thread and I got the latest posts for this thread. It works, cheers.

My Ride
    2016 Iron 883
    I've seen Black Star Riders and have all their albums, as well as a Black Star Riders tee which works well as a biker tee :-)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    Groups and their designs and the rebellion of youth. Tattoos in the UK are today more sociably acceptable than they ever have been with more women sporting them than ever before. I have had 'full sleeves' since the mid 1980s having got inked for the first time at the tender age of 15. Tucked away on my right forearm is the snake head design from an album cover from Uriah Heep's Innocent Victim album from 1977. Whilst I still like them if I had my time all over again I would have to consider carefully before heading down the same path.
    Very true, I know mine were in part because I didn't want to be like anyone else, but I did take time to plan my arm designs out carefully, getting my first for my 18th. After that they were more design lead. It's weird tatts being so socially acceptable now, and the more out there places, both male and females, are getting them done such as face and neck. I stuck to old adage, that kind could be covered by cuffs and collar, especially working in social care. Stood me in good stead job wise for a long time. Nowadays, I don't cover them up at work, and look like I do at weekends, t shirt, combats and engineer boots. Good band Uriah Heep, seen them in the early days of me going to concerts.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Nice one Whistler, respect M8.

Just checked on subscribe to thread and I got the latest posts for this thread. It works, cheers.
    Cool
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythefox View Post
    is that Orville?
    Have you met whistler also? Or you talking about his tattoo there??

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dod For This Useful Post:

Johnnythefox (06-15-2018)

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Have you met whistler also? Or you talking about his tattoo there??

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Cheeky shit
    FTW )