Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK distributor

My Ride
    XL1200c Sportster
    Thank you all for your valued imputs, I will certainly be contacting your recommendations.
    I my case for needing to change the shocks is the the wife wants to ride pillion at times and as we are the original Mr and Mrs slob and I alone are 16st (wifes weight withheld for my own safety) need to have some form of handling and comfort around corners etc.

XL1200c 2007 American Import

My Ride
    A proper bike
    I had the 12 inch premium emulsions on mine from new. I am 14 stone and they kept bottoming out on the recommended settings for my weight on bumps and potholes and were under-damped. I was forced to up the preload a little from what the book recommended to a point where they allowed some travel before hitting the stops and then they were too firm. Hagon Nitros were ordered with 13 inches of travel and offer a much improved ride with far better damping. Just about everyone I ride with has changed their shocks too for the same reason.

My Ride
    2017 Harley-Davidson XL1200T
    I am looking to purchasing some new Progressive 444 series rear shocks for my 2007 XL1200C
    am looking at the below, but the import duties are putting the price up to high.
    Anyone know of a UK supplier?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROGESSIV...-/253179498908