My Ride
    Harley-Davidson street glide special

Cool Newb on the loose Norfolk

Hello all. I’m new to this site...so be gentle.

Been a biker for 45 years and have lost count how many machines I’ve owned. Now own my second Harley. Just bought a 2018 Street Glide Special and love it.

The models that come into the UK has the ‘tri-bar’ light on the bottom of the rear fender disabled. I assume another of those weird EU rules. I’ve enquired with Harley at Norwich and at Newmarket, each give differing answers as to what is needed to get it working. One reckons the loom is not connected somewhere, where as the other stated I need another ‘tri-bar’ light.

Question: Does anyone on this forum know what’s required to get the ‘tri-bar’ light to work please?

My Ride
    Sportster 1200 ca
    Can't help with thr tri bar but welcome to the forum and hopefully someone will be along shortly who knows.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Welcome tae the forum fae Fife. Sorry can't help with your problem, but there's a few technically minded souls on the forum that may know.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 48
    Welcome , if you look under community at the top of the page there's a group for norfolk members, though we haven't managed a meet up yet.
    Surprised lind hd haven't been more helpful. Maybe it's something they wouldn't make much money from