Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    XL1200C
    I really enjoy watching Men and Motors with Paul Johnston on YouTube, really knows his bikes. I think he’s great.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenose-1956 View Post
    Never been able to take Henry Cole seriously, he reminds me of a clown on a motorcycle.

Attachment 8898
    Why do we have to take him seriously he’s got an amazing passion for motorbikes and cars and anything vintage with or without an engine he’s made some really good programmes what are very interesting and informative and sometimes quite funny and maybe his information is not quite right but we are all not right all of the time .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash1690 For This Useful Post:

Whistler (05-13-2018)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    Why do we have to take him seriously he’s got an amazing passion for motorbikes and cars and anything vintage with or without an engine he’s made some really good programmes what are very interesting and informative and sometimes quite funny and maybe his information is not quite right but we are all not right all of the time .
    I agree, he does so good programmes . Him not getting it right, just adds to typical bike related conversations.
    FTW )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Whistler For This Useful Post:

Flash1690 (05-13-2018)

My Ride
    Wide Glide
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    i think he is very good. its old school tv presenter enthusiasm, which is contagious for those who open to be involved.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosswg For This Useful Post:

Flash1690 (05-13-2018), Whistler (05-13-2018)