Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide

The motorbike show

Did anyone see the last episode of the bike show , how nice was that harley I so want a bobber and that Norton was really nice to . Good to see such a good bike programme on tv . Well done Henry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash1690 For This Useful Post:

Alec L (05-12-2018)

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Hi Flash,

In the penultimate show two mates of mine both had their Harley-Davidson bobbers featured in the programme at the Kickback Bike Show. Good to see a realistic down to earth show like that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9F For This Useful Post:

Alec L (05-12-2018), Whistler (05-12-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL883R
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    Did anyone see the last episode of the bike show , how nice was that harley I so want a bobber and that Norton was really nice to . Good to see such a good bike programme on tv . Well done Henry
    Yeah, I totally agree Flash - best bike programme on TV in my opinion. The climax on Wednesday with the finished WL, the Norton Street and the Laverda Jota was heaven for me. Can't wait for the next series :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec L For This Useful Post:

Whistler (05-12-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    Hi Flash,

In the penultimate show two mates of mine both had their Harley-Davidson bobbers featured in the programme at the Kickback Bike Show. Good to see a realistic down to earth show like that.
    Very nice , very nice indeed I am definitely going to get a bobber

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash1690 For This Useful Post:

Whistler (05-12-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec L View Post
    Yeah, I totally agree Flash - best bike programme on TV in my opinion. The climax on Wednesday with the finished WL, the Norton Street and the Laverda Jota was heaven for me. Can't wait for the next series :-)
    +1

I really enjoyed that show, although I do wish that Henry Cole could come across a little less wimpish at times! In reality he's nothing of the sort...the bloke is the current world record holder for the land speed record for pre 1955 750cc bikes, and apparently rides annually for Brough Superior and Gladstone at the Bonneville Salt Flats. That takes guts. He seems a really nice bloke and the show is a refreshing change from all those other crotch rocket "how fast does it go Mr?" frenetically paced bike shows you occasionally see, most of which are pure advertising meaningless claptrap.

I love the fact that they bring some real world charm to the fore, and appreciate the real value of these bikes, not their cost or 0-60 stats. That Harley was lovely and both it and the Norton were a huge credit to Henry, Sam and Guy. That CCM wasn't my cup of tea but looks like it's been a huge success with forward orders meaning that the production run is sold out. Really great to see such lovely and well engineered bikes being made by both Norton and CCM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BuckhornBud For This Useful Post:

Alec L (05-12-2018), Face (05-13-2018), Flash1690 (05-12-2018), Whistler (05-12-2018)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    I like the Motorbike Show, Henry Cole is an eccentric, entertaining character, although he is not always spot on with the facts, his infectious enthusiasm for everything biking more than makes up for it. Loved the harley WLC very cool bike. Not so keen on the Norton, but loved the CCM Spitfire, I could have fun on that.
    FTW )

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Whistler For This Useful Post:

Alec L (05-12-2018)

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    Never been able to take Henry Cole seriously, he reminds me of a clown on a motorcycle.

10847948_10152797980012626_4343667407332407118_n-770x584.jpg

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    Hi Flash,

I like the custom 48, both bikes are nice, but thats something special
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    A work mate of mine has put a deposit on the CCM, think they are a tad under 10k.

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber Harris View Post
    A work mate of mine has put a deposit on the CCM, think they are a tad under 10k.
    That's not bad for what is a limited hand built bike.
    FTW )