My Ride
    Harley-Davidson

Sportster Forward Controls.

I am contemplating I may go back to mid-controls - I'm not really sure if I am getting on with forwards; plus I am a bit short in the leg department (although not as bad as some it seems).

Anyway, these are H&C ones; black powder coated and have only been on for a few hundred miles, if that. The brake pedal has been re-profiled to get over the issue of fouling the stock front header. I have also made an adjustable brake rod in polished aluminium as the the one that came with the kit is non-adjustable.

I paid about £110 for them. The original box will be with them.

A reasonable offer welcome or I will consider a swap for useful items to fit my bike.

Send me a PM if interested.

AL
    Last edited by Gettin'onabit; Yesterday at 04:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gettin'onabit For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (05-07-2018)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin'onabit View Post
    I am contemplating I may go back to mid-controls - I'm not really sure if I am getting on with forwards; plus I am a bit short in the leg department (although not as bad as some it seems).

Anyway, these are H&C ones; black powder coated and have only been on for a few hundred miles, if that. The brake pedal has been re-profiled to get over the issue of fouling the stock front header. I have also made an adjustable brake rod in polished aluminium as the the one that came with the kit is non-adjustable.

I paid about £110 for them. The original box will be with them.

A reasonable offer welcome or I will consider a swap for useful items to fit my bike.

Send me a PM if interested.

AL
    Forwards don't suit my short legs, mids are a good fit for me. More comfy on longer trips too.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    I will probably let them go if I get a sensible offer; but it seems like they aren't as sought after as originally thought.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gettin'onabit For This Useful Post:

Whistler (05-08-2018)