Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Cheerio

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Road King Classic
    Posts
    32
    Thanked: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    ok if you insist. It was texts from Dod that gave me food for thought, plus some of the kind comments on the forum. I still don't get the tech stuff, it goes way over my head.
    I don’t get the tech stuff either, but thankfully that only makes up a very small piece of riding/owning a bike, and of participating on a forum!! Now, welcome back, and put your feet up with an Iron Bru. Good to have you back.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,423
    Thanked: 618
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutster View Post
    I don’t get the tech stuff either, but thankfully that only makes up a very small piece of riding/owning a bike, and of participating on a forum!! Now, welcome back, and put your feet up with an Iron Bru. Good to have you back.
    Thank you. I agree, I prefer the riding and social side of biking, always have.. As for the Irn Bru= yuk, horrible stuff. I'll have a good cuppa any day
    FTW )

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    My Ride
    A proper bike
    Posts
    514
    Thanked: 131
    Good to have you back mate.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,423
    Thanked: 618
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckhornBud View Post
    Good to have you back mate.
    Cheers man
    FTW )

  5. #25
    Senior Member Dod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Perth and Kinross
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanked: 339
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Thank you. I agree, I prefer the riding and social side of biking, always have.. As for the Irn Bru= yuk, horrible stuff. I'll have a good cuppa any day
    Now if i knew you were going to slate our irn bru i would have told you to bugger off!!



    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Senior Member bluenose-1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Halifax, United Kingdom.
    My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    Posts
    3,762
    Thanked: 1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Now if i knew you were going to slate our irn bru i would have told you to bugger off!!



    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

    I agree wit you Dod,

    How can anyone slate Scotland's second national drink?

    I love the stuff, but I must admit I like American Cream Soda more.

    51Pjoajts5L.jpg

    I also like the Bubblegum.

    BARRBGUM.jpg
    Last edited by bluenose-1956; 05-09-2018 at 12:32 PM.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Dod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Perth and Kinross
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanked: 339
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Thank you. I agree, I prefer the riding and social side of biking, always have.. As for the Irn Bru= yuk, horrible stuff. I'll have a good cuppa any day
    Also note this irn Bru hater eats the blood of pigs on his roll down at the cove at Queensferry....wee sleekit timrous sportster beastie oh the black pudding race,,,races doon fae the hoose tae stuff tha face...hates the bru but prefers the coo..you ken hoo..it’s yoo...pinky raised an awe that tae....along the coast fir time tae play...better rush hame yer misses says....and that’s yer day as mest will seh....


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,423
    Thanked: 618
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenose-1956 View Post
    I agree wit you Dod,

    How can anyone slate Scotland's second national drink?

    I love the stuff, but I must admit I like American Cream Soda more.

    51Pjoajts5L.jpg

    I also like the Bubblegum.

    BARRBGUM.jpg
    Can't stand the stuff, don't really drink fizzy juice, but Irn Bru I let the Irish side of the family down with not drinking alcohol.
    FTW )

  9. #29
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,423
    Thanked: 618
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Now if i knew you were going to slate our irn bru i would have told you to bugger off!!



    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Sorry , you talked me back, that's on you. I'm not a typical Scot in so many ways. Not the slightest bit patriotic.
    FTW )

  10. #30
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,423
    Thanked: 618
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Also note this irn Bru hater eats the blood of pigs on his roll down at the cove at Queensferry....wee sleekit timrous sportster beastie oh the black pudding race,,,races doon fae the hoose tae stuff tha face...hates the bru but prefers the coo..you ken hoo..it’s yoo...pinky raised an awe that tae....along the coast fir time tae play...better rush hame yer misses says....and that’s yer day as mest will seh....


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    brilliant. All this talk of the great pudding roll, is making me hungry
    FTW )

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •