Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheerio

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XLS 1200 SPORT
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Just a quick last post to say cheerio, I hate to leave things unfinished. Final straw today, with all my posts, probably this one as well, going for moderation. So to all the forum members I've debated with, agreed with and disagreed with, I wish you all well and safe riding on the road.
    We shall certainly miss the regular news 'Fae Fife'

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Just a quick last post to say cheerio, I hate to leave things unfinished. Final straw today, with all my posts, probably this one as well, going for moderation. So to all the forum members I've debated with, agreed with and disagreed with, I wish you all well and safe riding on the road.
    Stop being a fud...you love this site...you have been on it for years now...this message has just popped up on my phone so i am replying now...i know i aint been around myself but my input is not much compared to yours and your a true biker...mother in law got cancer and now the other half is ill so i am kinda busy but took a timeout here to message you....HOPEFULLY by the time i am back you big gallout you will still be around so i can get back to making sarcastic jokes about baby gap biker clothes and a footstool for your iron etc etc etc etc etc...

If not...i will just bloody pester you on your mobile phone.....

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dod For This Useful Post:

Alec L (03-27-2018), bluenose-1956 (03-27-2018), Flash1690 (03-27-2018), Mark881 (04-04-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Stop being a fud...you love this site...you have been on it for years now...this message has just popped up on my phone so i am replying now...i know i aint been around myself but my input is not much compared to yours and your a true biker...mother in law got cancer and now the other half is ill so i am kinda busy but took a timeout here to message you....HOPEFULLY by the time i am back you big gallout you will still be around so i can get back to making sarcastic jokes about baby gap biker clothes and a footstool for your iron etc etc etc etc etc...

If not...i will just bloody pester you on your mobile phone.....

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    What a real genuine guy you are , top bloke

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Its a shame to see someone go with the amount of posts you have, a small forum like this needs people like you .
    Rob.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LENSMASTER For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (03-27-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Whistler, if someone like dod takes timeout from looking after his family to leave you a message it goes to show what you mean to this forum I don’t know any of you guys but really enjoy the harley family on here ,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash1690 For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (03-27-2018)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Dod text me to look at the thread. It's kind what your all saying, I'm touched. My reasons for leaving are not negative, far from it. The moderated posts put me over the edge the other day. Poor Bosken has no moderators, so not his fault.

I wanted to leave the forum before when there was a lot of bitchin going on. The forum is a much better place now, with better members. I genuinely don't have much to contribute these days. The forums much more technical, and that's the direction the members have taken it. It's what it needs to be.. Me, if something goes wrong with the Iron I get it fixed. I just like to ride, get to my HD events and hang out at the Cove. I like the stories, the adventures, the fun that comes with this lifestyle.
    I wish you all well in the future. Ride safe.
    FTW )

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whistler For This Useful Post:

K9F (04-10-2018), percysybil (03-28-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 2015 Fat Bob
    Dod text me to look at the thread. It's kind what your all saying, I'm touched. My reasons for leaving are not negative, far from it. The moderated posts put me over the edge the other day. Poor Bosken has no moderators, so not his fault.

I wanted to leave the forum before when there was a lot of bitchin going on. The forum is a much better place now, with better members. I genuinely don't have much to contribute these days. The forums much more technical, and that's the direction the members have taken it. It's what it needs to be.. Me, if something goes wrong with the Iron I get it fixed. I just like to ride, get to my HD events and hang out at the Cove. I like the stories, the adventures, the fun that comes with this lifestyle.
    I wish you all well in the future. Ride safe.
    Mate, just give the decision a bit of thinking time... you don’t realise how well regarded you are so a plea from us that benefit from your wisdom is to reconsider..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to percysybil For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (03-28-2018)

My Ride
    A proper bike

Whistler gone? I go away for a few months, just logged on and first thing I find is that one of the good guys has departed? You'll be missed Whistler...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BuckhornBud For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (04-15-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Limited
    You just come back here young man!! Mate hopefully you will return, all the best buddy.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutster View Post
    You just come back here young man!! Mate hopefully you will return, all the best buddy.
    ok if you insist. It was texts from Dod that gave me food for thought, plus some of the kind comments on the forum. I still don't get the tech stuff, it goes way over my head.
    FTW )