My Ride
    Softail Heritage Classic 2001

The Plough Inn Tetney

Just in case any of you guys/gals are over in Lincolnshire this summer why not call in to the Plough Inn in Tetney just south of Cleethorpes..? Myself, my partner Sue and our Harley live very close by. Really good place to meet up in the afternoon at a weekend.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haselsh1 For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (03-09-2018), Whistler (03-09-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL883R
    Quote Originally Posted by Haselsh1 View Post
    Just in case any of you guys/gals are over in Lincolnshire this summer why not call in to the Plough Inn in Tetney just south of Cleethorpes..? Myself, my partner Sue and our Harley live very close by. Really good place to meet up in the afternoon at a weekend.
    Hi, this is a complete long shot so forgive me if I'm talking rubbish, but were you guys on Radio 4 "Open Country" last year? Only I heard it on my travels in the van and thought it sounded like a brilliant biker pub.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec L For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (03-09-2018)

My Ride
    Hey Alec, not really sure but certainly hope so. There is also the Crown and Anchor at Tetney Lock. I can think of so many really nice pubs around this part of Lincolnshire but then I live next door to one of them. Love this part of the country as the roads are just so flat for miles. beware though, just when you get comfy along comes a ninety degree bend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Haselsh1 For This Useful Post:

Alec L (03-10-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Me and a group of mates use to go to both of them about 47 years ago - not had a drink since then as I was always ill lol
    Rob.

My Ride
    The Plough Inn in Tetney has Doombar on as standard but also has guest beers on occasion. They also have the usual fizzy keg stuff as well. Andy keeps a good set of pipes for his real ale. Gorgeous stuff but sadly no food which is a real let down.