Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I can't see where they're going to get all the electricity from to power thousands of electric vehicles on top of household appliances, TVs, phones, computers, lighting etc. Wind power won't be enough (even if it's windy everyday), coal stations are shutting down, we don't have any land for nuclear, leaving us with gas that we import.

Doubt we'll be seeing the end of the internal combustion engine any time soon, and they won't let the middle east collapse through a halt in oil revenues. I think a hybrid may be on the cards, it might be a good way of keeping the neighbours happy
    Alternative power will not generate enough power for the countries power. The flawed thinking is more electricity requires more or bigger power stations burning more fossil fuel. Very environmentally friendly.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Dyna Superglide
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Alternative power will not generate enough power for the countries power. The flawed thinking is more electricity requires more or bigger power stations burning more fossil fuel. Very environmentally friendly.
    I'm looking forwards to the machines starting a nuclear war and then using us as batteries.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by reindeer View Post
    I'm looking forwards to the machines starting a nuclear war and then using us as batteries.
    FTW )