My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 883 Iron

Sena 10S Bluetooth kit + HD FXRG Helmet

Please can someone help me?

I very recently bought the HD FXRG helmet and want to fit a Sena 10s Bluetooth into it. Can any of you foresee any problem(s)?

Many thanks in advance.

My Ride
    Sportster 1200 ca
    Hi
    So long as the helmet has a removable lining - most modern helmets do - then all should be fine. Obviously you'll need to use the boom mic because of the removable chin piece.
    If possible pop into your local HD dealer to check there is sufficient room in the ear cutout, but mine Sena 5 has fitted all my helmets no problem.

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    None whatsoever on fitting but please read on...... I have the 10s fitted to mine. There are pockets for the speakers and a slot for the boom mike once you remove the liners all will become clear. However without fairing and Vance and Hines pipes the speakers are rubbish even on full volume. Try them and see how you get on. My advice would be ditch the speakers and use the useful earbud option.

Clamp positioning on the FXRG helmet is crucial so the 10s does not impinge on the modular aspect of opening and closing the helmet.

Setting the radio FM presets is much easier when connected to your computer/laptop rather than searching through the frequency band manually.

The automatic voice control activation can also be activated on wide throttle movements with the increase in exhaust noise. If you've fairing and quiet pipes the Sena 10s is ideal for you. If not adapt! It is still a great piece of kit, if not the best out there!
    Last edited by K9F; 05-07-2018 at 09:02 PM.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!