My Ride
    Harley-Davidson

screamin eagle tuner

Anyone know the difference between the screamin eagle se pro super tuner 32109-08A black colour (set to my 2009 fatbob with vance and hines exhaust and screaming eagle air filter) and the orange 32109-08A tuner. I ask as I intend to change the exhaust and cams. Also anyone know where I could buy the cables and tuning cd. thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (01-29-2018)

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    Hi Kannon,

As far as I'm aware the Screamin' Eagle Pro Super Tuner (SEPST) is intended for racing only, it is fully adjustable too and costs around £100 more than the Screamin' Eagle Street Tuner (SEST) which can only use pre-programmed maps, so no adjustment there. The latest version of that tuner is 32109-08C. There's no difference between the black and orange tuners, black ones were sold up to 2010, the orange ones were sold from 2011 onward.

The SEPST is not road legal due to its intended racing use and it doesn't conform to current emission laws, the SEST does conform to the emission laws and as such is fully road legal.

The cables and disc do pop up for sale on ebay, I believe that H-D dealerships won't sell you them. When a dealership performs a customers Stage 1 tune up the dealer keeps the leads and disc to prevent the customer from trying to adjust the installed mapping and causing mechanical damage to the engine. You can download tuning maps from H-D's website.

Click on the link below for the Screamin' Eagle Fuel Injection Tuner user's manual, it's downloadable for future reference.

www.msttn.com/dyna/sertum.pdf

I have the chromed Screamin' Eagle Race Fueler for my 2011 Iron 883, although I haven't installed it yet. The SERF is plugged into the wiring harness and the tuning is done by using eight potentiometers, no downloads or laptop are needed.

s-l1600 (33).jpg s-l1600 (32).jpg

Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Last edited by bluenose-1956; 01-30-2018 at 04:38 PM.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Thanks very much for your help.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (01-31-2018)