My Ride
    Harley-Davidson fxdI35

Hi from Wakefield

Hi everyone, I am new on here, an ex serviceman recently retired from active duty, and back on the Harley Scene this year. I have had a Super Glide Sport in purple for the past 18 years, which my son now has mstripped down to every nut and bolt, as its his now for him to rebuild and ride. I am bikeless at the moment, but looking to buy another Super Glide Sport, mint if possible, but cant find anything at the moment, so if you know of any please let me know.
    Cyclone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cyclone For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (01-18-2018)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Welcome. Your better than me. I cant do bikeless. I was antsy as hell when I sold my last bike and had a couple of months to wait on my harley.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson fxdI35
    I know where you are coming from mate, but cash is waoiting for the right bike. You have to kiss a few pigs before the princess comes along

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    I know where you are coming from mate, but cash is waoiting for the right bike. You have to kiss a few pigs before the princess comes along
    In my case it was not expecting to sell my other bike as quick as it did. In all honesty I didn't really try at all, but it did sell. Weirdest thing not having a bike in the outhouse.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson fxdI35
    I am the same, looking at my bike now which is a pile of parts on a garage floor is to say the least scary lol. My son has literaly stripped it down to every single nut and bolt. Its going to be a 4 month re build for him, re painted Black, and it should look amazing. I on the other hand have enough brass to buy something about 7k, any more and its finance time, but the more I look at the low rider s the more I want to sell the Wife, kids, and Mother