My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Sportster low

Returning Sporty to standard exhaust and filter

Hi, my 2009, 1200L Sportster has Screaming Eagle mufflers and air filter fitted. I also have the SE tuner box for the bike. A friend gave me a pair of new standard mufflers which I will fit.
    After inquiring about re mapping back to standard, I was told I would need a standard air filter too, though no price has been given for this.
    I wondered if anybody has a standard filter unit to swop for the SE one. The SE mufflers will also be for sale when I remove them."

My Ride
    Road King Special
    Hi, I have this original filter from my Sportster which I do not need or want. If it fits you can have it for nothing

IMG_1048.jpg

My Ride
    Road King Special
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettshubby View Post
    Hi, my 2009, 1200L Sportster has Screaming Eagle mufflers and air filter fitted. I also have the SE tuner box for the bike. A friend gave me a pair of new standard mufflers which I will fit.
    After inquiring about re mapping back to standard, I was told I would need a standard air filter too, though no price has been given for this.
    I wondered if anybody has a standard filter unit to swop for the SE one. The SE mufflers will also be for sale when I remove them."
    Sorry, my Sportster was a 2013 1200 CB Custom - I am sure one of the more knowledgable chaps on here will step in and say whether it fits or not.