My Ride
    Softail Heritage Classic 2001

Well, that was 2017

So, bought a 2001 Twin Cam 88 Softail Heritage Classic in July in what I would describe as really good condition and did a few miles reacquainting myself with riding a bike after seventeen years not whilst having a damn good time. Then had the Screaming Eagle cam chain mod done by Jennings in Leeds along with a full service. Then as you would expect it was heading towards autumn and then winter. Had my fill of Christmas now so let's get rid of this nonsense and let's get on with Spring...!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Haselsh1 For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (12-26-2017)

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Hear hear that man. Had a good 2017. Got some miles on the bike, went to Hamburg harley days for the first time, biketoberfest for the 7th and had a damn good time Thundering in the Glens for the 4th. Can't wait for spring to get on and do more of the same. Especially the 115th celebrations,in Prague.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Softail Heritage Classic 2001
    Well new year's day was good as I got the battery out of the Harley and had it fully charged in around three hours, got it back in the bike after a check over of the battery compartment and made sure all the electrics are OK. They are, so ready to go. Rain forecast all day today so maybe I'll stay in the car. Just waiting for that perfectly dry, cold day with good washed out winter sun. Bring it on...!

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    To much salt and shit on the roads up here. Not worth taking the bike out till end of Feb, early March usually. Hopefully we'll get a have decent spring and summer
    FTW )