Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL1200C
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    It looks like shit. If we have to suffer another 99 like that over the next 10 years I’ll be riding a BMW or Triumph or Norton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1

many of the new line up look utterly crap, like a bike my son would make from bits of lumpy lego. there are a few exceptions. I like the new street glide and soft tail heritage. That's a stunner. Of course, there's the 2018 Sportsters ......the Sportsters, along with the soft tail heritage, for me encapsulate the HD magic more than any other of their models these days (and in the case of the Sportsters, they were always my favourite models anyway).

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson FXDL
    I also think the bike looks better without the Fairing and bags, however I would see these items as being very useful for a Solo trip into Spain etc.

Like the Add says dual purpose, which I like, especially as all my trips are solo nowadays.

Best regards Stretch

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretchabusa For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (11-13-2017), xbpod (11-13-2017)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckhornBud View Post
    +1

many of the new line up look utterly crap, like a bike my son would make from bits of lumpy lego. there are a few exceptions. I like the new street glide and soft tail heritage. That's a stunner. Of course, there's the 2018 Sportsters ......the Sportsters, along with the soft tail heritage, for me encapsulate the HD magic more than any other of their models these days (and in the case of the Sportsters, they were always my favourite models anyway).
    I agree on the sportster range. I rode a couple of the new softtails, they were ok, but I prefer the more organic pre New model softtails and dynas.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Low Rider S
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretchabusa View Post
    I also think the bike looks better without the Fairing and bags, however I would see these items as being very useful for a Solo trip into Spain etc.

Like the Add says dual purpose, which I like, especially as all my trips are solo nowadays.

Best regards Stretch
    I agree, bags on when you have to have them, then a quick change to looking like a proper bike and not dragging half a car behind you.
    To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world

My Ride
    2016 Street Bob
    Like it, especially the wheels.
    You cannot kill what you did not create.