Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: N.E.C bike show

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norfolk
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Posts
    119
    Thanked: 39

    N.E.C bike show

    N E C bike show has anyone been and is it worth a look as I've got a 3 hour drive to get there .

  2. #2
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 516
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    N E C bike show has anyone been and is it worth a look as I've got a 3 hour drive to get there .
    Not been for a few years, but it used to be good. Probably the biggest of its kind in the UK. Usually has a Custom section run by BSH magazine, and more stalls than you can possibly look round. There's usually every marque represented and displays and stuff. Worth a visit
    FTW )

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Brackley
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Low Rider S
    Posts
    199
    Thanked: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    N E C bike show has anyone been and is it worth a look as I've got a 3 hour drive to get there .
    Like Whistler I haven't been for a few years, but worth going, I was considering a visit again this year. If you go on your bike parking is free, but £12 for a car!!
    To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norfolk
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Posts
    119
    Thanked: 39
    Thanks for that , but I've decided to not go this year now it's 7hours sitting in a car for a few hours looking round so decided to give it a miss cheers anyway

  5. #5
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 516
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    Thanks for that , but I've decided to not go this year now it's 7hours sitting in a car for a few hours looking round so decided to give it a miss cheers anyway
    We were looking at the train this year, but just back from Florida and its to close to Xmas to justify the expense. It's a good event though that you can spend the whole day at.
    FTW )

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norfolk
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Posts
    119
    Thanked: 39
    Yeah I know what you mean I have just bought a new bike so I have spent all I'm going to spend this year , pity though I would of liked to have had a look at all the bikes I can't afford ha .

  7. #7
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 516
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean I have just bought a new bike so I have spent all I'm going to spend this year , pity though I would of liked to have had a look at all the bikes I can't afford ha .
    That's the way it usually goes, unfortunately.
    FTW )

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norfolk
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Posts
    119
    Thanked: 39
    Whistler , do you use Edinburgh harley , I bought my bike from them and they were excellent.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 516
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    Whistler , do you use Edinburgh harley , I bought my bike from them and they were excellent.
    I do indeed. Bought my Iron from them and got a great deal. Used them for servicing as well. I can't rate their after sales service enough. Great dealership.
    FTW )

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Norfolk
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Posts
    119
    Thanked: 39
    Is your iron new I traded mine in to them

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •