My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide

Dyna wide glide seat

Hiya I've just got a new wide glide the problem I've got is that I'm not the tallest of people and I feel I'm a bit stretched reaching the forward controls and also the wife complain the seat isn't over comfortable and I was wondering if anyone has got one of the harley reach seats on there bike they apparently move you forward an inch which would be enough I just wondered if they were very comfortable, cheers

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    Hiya I've just got a new wide glide the problem I've got is that I'm not the tallest of people and I feel I'm a bit stretched reaching the forward controls and also the wife complain the seat isn't over comfortable and I was wondering if anyone has got one of the harley reach seats on there bike they apparently move you forward an inch which would be enough I just wondered if they were very comfortable, cheers
    Think, it was Dod, that posted about those seats. I know there's a thread somewhere on the forum about them
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Cheers for that I had a look back at his posts but couldn't see anything but thanks anyway