Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson road king custom 2005
    Hi DoD I rang Tony and as you said he was very helpfully.
    Only problem is that brawler seat 1997-2007 has been discontinued.Theres only one left in the world.thats in USA.So ! Start lookin again.Thanks again for the help.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by SKID 1449 View Post
    Hi DoD I rang Tony and as you said he was very helpfully.
    Only problem is that brawler seat 1997-2007 has been discontinued.Theres only one left in the world.thats in USA.So ! Start lookin again.Thanks again for the help.
    Sorry it’s been a while...but one of the family has a serious illness at mo.....that link I sent you for lakeside Harley was a live link therefore they have or had that seat in stock at the time I sent it...I suggested jersey as you don’t pay the vat on it...if by going what jersey says, I would check with lakeside and bite the bullet and pay the wonga but it is your wonga after all...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dod For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (03-12-2018)

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    Good to have you back Dod,

Sorry to hear about you families serious illness, obviously your family comes first that goes without saying. I wish them well and hope your own health has improved.

I've heard that the Perth and Kinross area roads are suffering from huge potholes. Not good news for your wheels or suspension.

pothole-news-bernadette-mal.jpg

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenose-1956 View Post
    Good to have you back Dod,

Sorry to hear about you families serious illness, obviously your family comes first that goes without saying. I wish them well and hope your own health has improved.

I've heard that the Perth and Kinross area roads are suffering from huge potholes. Not good news for your wheels or suspension.

pothole-news-bernadette-mal.jpg
    Safer on some back roads rather than the motorway at the moment in sections...dangerous at nights if your not familiar with where they are located....which reminds me...back road from kelty heading into cowdenbeath has a monster one near the old farm on the road just past Nelsons haulage. It will bugger you and your bike ...whistler beware...i think he rides that road sometimes and its at the part that gets flooded also...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Welcome back mate. I am aware of that particular pot hole,. It's been reported, but not fixed. Most of the pot holes up here seem to be at either the side of the road, or at the centre line. All being well, and they don t salt the roads, the Iron will be coming out this week. How'd you get on with the "Bob", is it all blacked out yet.
    FTW )