Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    Softail Slim FLS 2012
    Cheers Dod,

I bought one which arrived Saturday, will be putting it up and installing it tonight. Finally a bit of peace of mind for the battery

My Ride
    Softail Slim FLS 2012
    Cheers Dod, got the oxford one with the extension all fitted now. Peace of mind at last!

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjdavies View Post
    Cheers Dod, got the oxford one with the extension all fitted now. Peace of mind at last!
    Is it the one that only works when you have sufficient amount of light also? It was the battery tender and not the charger you got?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Ride
    Softail Slim FLS 2012
    It was the tender I got, I've checked it day to day and it appears to be working correctly. Next step is to get a fuel controller for it - Christmas is coming!

My Ride
    It was the tender I got, I've checked it day to day and it appears to be working correctly. Next step is to get a fuel controller for it - Christmas is coming!
    Fuel controller?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

My Ride
    Softail Slim FLS 2012
    The bike has a V&H Big radius exhaust on it and pops a hell of a lot decelerating and is likely running very lean so want to sort it out. Been watching a number of videos about the V&H fuelpak 3 and Dynajet Power Commander - are you familiar with these? Could just get it dyno'ed and remapped I guess.

My Ride
    The bike has a V&H Big radius exhaust on it and pops a hell of a lot decelerating and is likely running very lean so want to sort it out. Been watching a number of videos about the V&H fuelpak 3 and Dynajet Power Commander - are you familiar with these? Could just get it dyno'ed and remapped I guess.
    Ahhh ok..gotch now...i have short shots and the screamin eagle power commander. On my bike when decelerating it pops..i have no inclination on doing anything about thus whatsoever..its the character of my bike...

Lots of people suggest adding 5% more fuel when throttle is set at 0 which you can do using a Fp3 or power commander but personally i like the pop pop pop of it
    Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dod; 11-21-2017 at 01:47 PM.

My Ride
    Softail Slim FLS 2012
    Yeah I must admit I don't mind the popping too much but thought it would be better to make sure it's not running lean plus I would like to add a new air filter etc. I'm tempted by the short shots that you have too but have already spanked a grand on the bike since I bought it :/ Better start saving again I guess!