Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by reindeer View Post
    I'm not too fond of the mosquitoes in Florida They are bad enough in Austin, Texas - my old stomping grounds. Now, Austin and Texas was a great place to ride - that I miss - 35* summers aside...
    Here's a bunch of random images I've taken: http://www.pbase.com/wyk/favorite_images_of_texas http://www.pbase.com/wyk/random_texas_2002

I had a very highly strung FXR for 3 months once back in Texas. S&S 100 if I recall. Great brakes, great suspension. But after a summer full of 35* weather and long Austin City stop lights, I decided I would rather not bake and ride. And it took me nearly 10 years before I got another bike because I also started traveling Ireland and southern UK at the time.

I'll try and get a decent action cam and mic for my future rides. I sound like a chipmunk in my previous vids. My last one I just put music up in it.
    The mosquitoes are a bit on the big size. Where we go there is plenty open roads, so the biking is ok. Not into profiling on Main St Daytona. Hired a few Harleys out there.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Dyna Superglide
    I'm certainly no fan of midges. If I am out in the woods for any length of time, I use permethryn and DEET in cancer-inducing quantities.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reindeer For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (05-14-2018), Whistler (05-14-2018)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by reindeer View Post
    I'm certainly no fan of midges. If I am out in the woods for any length of time, I use permethryn and DEET in cancer-inducing quantities.
    I mind being at a rally a few years ago and just as it was getting to early evening, there was a wall of midges round the site. We got bitten quite bad that year
    FTW )