Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member andyrattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Norwich, UK
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 48
    Posts
    395
    Thanked: 90

    Suzuki release the ugliest motorcycle ever

    Sorry I just don't get the whole trail adventure thing. May as well have a van.
    I know Harley's are not the most practical bike in the world but at least they have soul.
    And if you want to go round the world you are still probably better off on a c90.


    image.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by andyrattle View Post
    Sorry I just don't get the whole trail adventure thing. May as well have a van.
    I know Harley's are not the most practical bike in the world but at least they have soul.
    And if you want to go round the world you are still probably better off on a c90.


    image.jpg
    Not a fan myself, but they are popular, probably more so than sports bikes up here. I'd need a ladder to get on the seat
    FTW )

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Hamilton
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 10
    Loads of adventure bikes on the road mostly bmw or triumph not my thing though but i do have an enduro bike

  4. #4
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 515
    Charlie Booreman and Ewan McGregor have a lot to answer for
    FTW )

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Posts
    230
    Thanked: 53
    Enjoyed my time on adventure bikes, rode down to Pyrenees a couple of times did off road competions and rode it back home after. Loaded up brilliant , but I loved my Transalps, and had big GS 1150 as well that Iused to off road around UK. They had soul for sure but I done that and love my Harley far more

  6. #6
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by wide View Post
    Enjoyed my time on adventure bikes, rode down to Pyrenees a couple of times did off road competions and rode it back home after. Loaded up brilliant , but I loved my Transalps, and had big GS 1150 as well that Iused to off road around UK. They had soul for sure but I done that and love my Harley far more
    Their very adaptable, competent bikes for sure. I had a mate who had a Transalp, which he loved. As you say loads of character and low down grunt.
    FTW )

  7. #7
    Senior Member andyrattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Norwich, UK
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 48
    Posts
    395
    Thanked: 90
    Out of interest i just looked through the 2017 ranges of the big Jap four.....the only one i like is the Honda cb1100rs. i must be getting old.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Whistler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Posts
    3,011
    Thanked: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by andyrattle View Post
    Out of interest i just looked through the 2017 ranges of the big Jap four.....the only one i like is the Honda cb1100rs. i must be getting old.
    I'm with you on that one. It's the only one that looks like a retro bike. I was going round a few of the bike shops with one of the people we support recently. All the bikes looked very samey to me. Absolutely nowt took my fancy.
    FTW )

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •