For sale is my 2016 Iron 883.
I'm the first owner from new (registered February 2016).
All services done by Robin Hood Harley Davidson in Nottingham (1000 mile service and it has just had the 5000 mile service done). Mileage is 6100 but will go up slightly with usage.
I have run this bike on high quality, super unleaded only. Keyless start.
It has a full stage 1 kit - Vance and Hines short shots, Vance and Hines Grenade air intake (the engine has been mapped with a tuner (think it is the screaming eagle tuner) which will be included in the sale along with all keys, manuals, paperwork etc.
The bike has the usual signs of its age and riding all year round (pictured). The only real negative is that there is an area where the seat attaches to the fender that has a tiny bit of paint that has come loose (apparently a common problem where the seat attaches to the fender). This would be covered with a 2up seat if desired; and is purely cosmetic - it has been treated so is barely noticeable. The bike runs and rides perfectly.
The mirrors are aftermarket and improve visibility and also on the road visibility to others (they stay lit up and work simultaneously with the indicators too) and I have fitted a flush black fuel cap. I have all the original parts if required (ie. exhaust, petrol cap, mirrors). I will also provide a K&N rain cover for the air intake and also a battery tender (which trickle charges the battery whilst not being ridden) and some official Harley Davidson matte paint cleaner.
I've had so many great trips on her - it's a reluctant and genuine sale. I have a new job so I am looking for a tourer to do more (commuting) miles/longer trips. If I could afford to have both I would keep my iron.

Priced to sell - no silly offers. First to see will buy!
Viewings welcome.
Any questions feel free to ask.
£6090

Here is the listing with photos:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/112572065149