My Ride
    Fat Bob

Moto GP Commentary

Does Keith Huewen get on anyone elses tits while commentating on BT Sports, he seems to constantly contradict and talk over Julian Ryder, bring back Toby Moody i say.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    You've lost me on this one, not a fan of moto gp, I could never could get into it. Get a really busy up this neck of the woods when the BSB is on at Knockhill.
    Last edited by Whistler; 09-10-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Fat Bob
    Been watching it for years but when BT Sport got the broadcasting Julian Ryder moved with it from Eurosport but for some reason Toby Moody didn't, Huewen spoils it a bit for me with his style.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch@ppers View Post
    Been watching it for years but when BT Sport got the broadcasting Julian Ryder moved with it from Eurosport but for some reason Toby Moody didn't, Huewen spoils it a bit for me with his style.
    I find most sports commentators nippy. I haven't watched bike racing since Barry Sheene was the big star. The only motor sport that's caught my attention is the x fighters series (supercross) I watch it with my grandson who got me into it .
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Sportster low
    It’s Julian Ryder I can’t stand, he’s always got to have his say, and add a bit, even though the other guy has already said it.
    He has, or had, a stall selling model bikes at the classic shows. I was looking at some of his stuff when another guy asked about what price the old Brittains die cast bikes would fetch. JR gave him an estimate if they incuded the original box.
    As I had a few of these models I asked what the worth would be without the boxes. He snapped back “I don’t do car boot sales !” And turned away.
    Pompous git! Hated him ever since.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    I absolutely love moto gp never miss a race don’t mind the commentators during the race but who the hell is it who do the interviews after the race in parc ferme?

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XL883R
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1690 View Post
    I absolutely love moto gp never miss a race don’t mind the commentators during the race but who the hell is it who do the interviews after the race in parc ferme?
    That was Simon Crafar, top Kiwi and former GP and WSB rider. Think that was his first time interviewing in parc ferme - I agree - he should stick to racing not interviewing! Top bloke though...

My Ride
    2016 Street Bob
    I blow hot & COld on Huewen, didn't like Moody, Jules was OK. Used to like the Tech input from Neil Spalding.

Im just glad they got rid of Toesland (great rider crap presenter) and that Ewan bloke.
    You cannot kill what you did not create.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson wide glide
    Yeah never liked toseland , hodgy is the best , and I also like Edwards he’s good for all the tech talk