My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE

Streetbob handlebars

Need help here....can anyone identify what the part number is for the stock handlebars on a 2016 streetbob Special edition but in black..I think it's
    55977-09a.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/stor...ar-satin-black

Appreciate any help...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Need help here....can anyone identify what the part number is for the stock handlebars on a 2016 streetbob Special edition but in black..I think it's
    55977-09a.

https://www.harley-davidson.com/stor...ar-satin-black

Appreciate any help...

they fit streetbob fxdb
    FTW )

My Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    they fit streetbob fxdb
    Are they the same ones though??? Edinburgh said they were about 280 though I think that was off the top of his head where those ones are about 190... big difference,..

My Ride
    Are they the same ones though??? Edinburgh said they were about 280 though I think that was off the top of his head where those ones are about 190... big difference,..

I think the part numbers are the same. To be sure though, email HD Europe direct.
    FTW )

My Ride
    I think the part numbers are the same. To be sure though, email HD Europe direct.
    Harley emailed me today, part number 55977-09A is the correct one and jersey hd selling it for £144.81 compared the the edinburgh estimate of £240..quite a difference even if you add the vat on top of it..go on Edinburgh website it's £173.77???

My Ride
    Harley emailed me today, part number 55977-09A is the correct one and jersey hd selling it for £144.81 compared the the edinburgh estimate of £240..quite a difference even if you add the vat on top of it..go on Edinburgh website it's £173.77???

What's up with your handlebars
    FTW )

My Ride
    What's up with your handlebars
    Nothing is wrong with them apart from being chrome...going to buy exact same bars but in the gloss black...I have to wait till mid September before cult-werks release their six piece front fork cover kit and also going to get the Harley black levers for brake and clutch finally followed by the Harley led mirrors so I can get rid of the bullet style ones at the front...

Going all black there...

Looking at progressive 412 shocks but might pop it up to the 430s in black followed by kuryakin led tail lights that are black also.

My Ride
    Nothing is wrong with them apart from being chrome...going to buy exact same bars but in the gloss black...I have to wait till mid September before cult-werks release their six piece front fork cover kit and also going to get the Harley black levers for brake and clutch finally followed by the Harley led mirrors so I can get rid of the bullet style ones at the front...

Going all black there...

Looking at progressive 412 shocks but might pop it up to the 430s in black followed by kuryakin led tail lights that are black also.

You better watch when your done, you might not find your bike in the dark I'm going a little bit the opposite, next things to be done on the iron are chrome Willie G skull front and back axle caps, Willie G skull inserts in the brake calipers and if I can find them in Florida, the ones for the swingarm bolts as well. Also from my short time with the 48, I liked the flipped mirrors, so that's on the list to with the black screw holders from the 48, to finish off the handle bar area.
    FTW )