Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    I still like the Roland Sands ones. The chromium fork top shields (where the seals are fitted) are finished really nicely and are a thing of beauty. I know some people in the pursuit of blackout can get quite extreme. The 6 piece set certainly sounds more aesthetically pleasing than the bulbous sewage pipes shown in your first post. Let us know how you fair, I am intrigued what way you go! Alternatively just get them fitted and post up a photo and I promise I'll be more diplomatic. Sorry Dod!

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    I still like the Roland Sands ones. The chromium fork top shields (where the seals are fitted) are finished really nicely and are a thing of beauty. I know some people in the pursuit of blackout can get quite extreme. The 6 piece set certainly sounds more aesthetically pleasing than the bulbous sewage pipes shown in your first post. Let us know how you fair, I am intrigued what way you go! Alternatively just get them fitted and post up a photo and I promise I'll be more diplomatic. Sorry Dod!

It states they are on a back order till 1st september but i would be willing to wait..peoples opinions are what they are...i appreciate the time people spend in replies..i am looking at kiwav led turn signal mirrors for the bike also and will look for black brake levers also..that just leaves the bars.....i am trying to do this on a 1k budget and would love to try to get the rear shocks done too but think it might be tight and also thinking about a tank lift....i want to do this all at once if i can so i dont have too much non bike days

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Tank lifts are another fad I am not keen on. Harley Wiring harnesses are ok as long as they aren't seen with the black Netlon or cloth tape coating. Why would anyone want to lift the tank to reveal more of the shoddy wiring harnesses? Unless of course they're going to be tidied up too? Many don't bother and it looks shite!

On another topic and whilst you are on-line. I have not been able to get access to the insurance issues with slipons thread since it first came up. I get a constant error message. I did pm Streetbob but no answer. Do you still have access to the thread or has it been shutdown? Only 11 views with your answer as only post?
    Last edited by K9F; 08-13-2017 at 06:23 PM.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!