Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Morepower View Post
    Well picked up the Harley today, decided to go over to see my son, was stuck in traffic for about 40 mins before I turned around and tried to find my way back across the lanes, and then the heavens opened, in 2 mins I was wetter than an otters pocket, the last time it rained that hard there was a bloke called Noah nailing some wood together in his garden🌨☔️💦💧 so not a great first ride but I did enjoy it, I'll post some pics up over the weekend if it's dry 🏍
    It's been really wet up here for most of the last fortnight. It sucks.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Ok so I've been out a couple of time between the rain showers and all is good, my only "concern" is the amount of vibration up through the bars, I'm guessing this is a Harley 'feature' rather than a problem?
    Is there anything I can do to reduce it though?

Otherwise I do love the bike 👍🏻🏍

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Morepower View Post
    Ok so I've been out a couple of time between the rain showers and all is good, my only "concern" is the amount of vibration up through the bars, I'm guessing this is a Harley 'feature' rather than a problem?
    Is there anything I can do to reduce it though?

Otherwise I do love the bike
    Is it the vibration at idle or running? My streetbob vibrates at both to the extent that all objects are blurry in the mirrors due to it..

To me it's a Harley feature...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    All Harleys do it. With the onset of rubber mounting the engines HD reduced the vibration greatly. You will get used to it, I changed the handlebar grips to thicker ones, not to reduce the vibration, just because I liked the style, but it has reduced the vibration. You could also get gloves that are well padded which will help, hardly worth bothering about it as you soon forget about it. I agree with Dod, it's a characteristic and Harleys have loads of character.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson

New bike pics

Well finally got some pics of the bike, not been out much (work and weather) but have loved the ride each time IMG_2492.jpg

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morepower For This Useful Post:

reindeer (09-28-2017), Trevor the Toad (10-12-2017), Whistler (09-27-2017)