My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 1200 sportster

883/1200 carburetor

I'm looking for keihin cv carburetor to replace the keihin on my '92 1200 xl. Immaculate or new would be nice, but one requiring an overhaul is ok, many thanks

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    If you're happy with one requiring overhaul why not overhaul your own carburettor? Kits are available on the bay from just over £14.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carburetor...MAAOxyRhBS-nJq

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 1200 sportster

Quick

Hello again, i thought if i had a new, or newly overhauled carburettor, it would be easier to and quicker to complete; i'e spoken with my local harley davidson emporium, Burnout Bikes, and they have all the parts i need to replace, on the shelf, so carburettor rebuild, here we come

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    I must have a close look at Burnout Bikes sometime, passed it many times but being where it is and always being in the process of heading somewhere never had the inclination.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    I must have a close look at Burnout Bikes sometime, passed it many times but being where it is and always being in the process of heading somewhere never had the inclination.
    They have a good reputation in the custom world. Had a few feature bikes in Back Street Heroes magazine over the years.
    FTW )

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Attitude Cycles may have a better reputation I believe? Been there several times since they've moved to their new location. They always have about 10 bikes on offer. Their bikes are stunning and with the option of paying an extra £500 to have any 883s for sale converted to 1200. Saw one of their recent offerings today.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    Attitude Cycles may have a better reputation I believe? Been there several times since they've moved to their new location. They always have about 10 bikes on offer. Their bikes are stunning and with the option of paying an extra £500 to have any 883s for sale converted to 1200. Saw one of their recent offerings today.

I agree, Si Harris has been producing show winning customs for many years. I used to love his big rear wheeled bikes, before he moved onto drop framed sportsters and other custom styles .
    FTW )