Thread: Nemesis

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT

Nemesis

'Nemesis'....Interesting word perhaps? To be accused of being someone's Nemesis what does this actually mean? I looked it up out of intrigue having been labelled this by somebody insignificant.

Definition....."A goddess usually portrayed as the agent of divine punishment for wrongdoing or presumption"

Noun....."The inescapable agent of someone's or something's downfall. A long-standing rival; an arch-enemy. A downfall caused by an inescapable agent."

The more I looked into it, the more I quite actually liked it. Anybody know how to change your forum name? I did look in the edit profile area but could not fathom how to do it!

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    'Nemesis'....Interesting word perhaps? To be accused of being someone's Nemesis what does this actually mean? I looked it up out of intrigue having been labelled this by somebody insignificant.

Definition....."A goddess usually portrayed as the agent of divine punishment for wrongdoing or presumption"

Noun....."The inescapable agent of someone's or something's downfall. A long-standing rival; an arch-enemy. A downfall caused by an inescapable agent."

The more I looked into it, the more I quite actually liked it. Anybody know how to change your forum name? I did look in the edit profile area but could not fathom how to do it!
    Hope that's not a photo of you, if so you need medical help quick
    FTW )