Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    I'm not worried at all guys and it was a general consensus not just what folks said on here about its handeling.
    Anyway suns out and I'm off to waken the neighbors with my big radius pipes😂😂

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by big mikeS View Post
    I'm not worried at all guys and it was a general consensus not just what folks said on here about its handeling.
    Anyway suns out and I'm off to waken the neighbors with my big radius pipes😂😂
    Sounds like a plan, enjoy.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    I was really worried about the handling comments before I test rode one. Yes, it isn't linear, y
    Yes, right handers require a little more lean and an arm full. I purchased mine for the looks and torque, and just love it!
    Find it comfy compared to my 48, the foot position is especially nicer. The torque is fantastic and gives me a stupid grin on every fist full. Being a counterbalanced engine and hard mounted I don't get off with that tingle in my bones, which is nice. More impotantly I'm not having to fill up at every petrol station which adds extra time to a day out. My biggest advise to anyone looking at a Breakout would be to get off the road and brush up on the slow speed cornering on an empty car park, did me the world of good.
    Ride safe.
    Adam

4. The Following User Says Thank You to flyadam For This Useful Post:

K9F (06-25-2017)

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Good post Adam. Glad you like it and coming off a 48 the same as you a post I fully concur with.

Last edited by K9F; 06-25-2017 at 10:21 PM.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to K9F For This Useful Post:

flyadam (06-26-2017)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    As we all know, everyone has an opinion. I fell in love with the Breakout as soon as I saw it. I read 5 reviews that came out top on Google and based on them Harley marketing department would probably crap themselves. While I found the 48 fun I suffer with my lower back and after an hour my leg would go to sleep. One of the motorcycling journalis said, 'it was the worst bike he'd ridden' for comfort. I don't know what to say but, I feel great compared to the 48, which by the way is a great bike! The biggest thing that I found was the 2 up situation 2 reviews said it was uncomfortable for the pillion. As we've just established we're all build very different, so the first time the wife got on the back for an hour of A roads and motorways she loved it. She'd only been used to a Honda CB1000 and a GSXR1000 so coming off a postage stamp for a seat this was positively luxury. All I need to do now is work out what upgrade next.

Adam

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by flyadam View Post
    As we all know, everyone has an opinion. I fell in love with the Breakout as soon as I saw it. I read 5 reviews that came out top on Google and based on them Harley marketing department would probably crap themselves. While I found the 48 fun I suffer with my lower back and after an hour my leg would go to sleep. One of the motorcycling journalis said, 'it was the worst bike he'd ridden' for comfort. I don't know what to say but, I feel great compared to the 48, which by the way is a great bike! The biggest thing that I found was the 2 up situation 2 reviews said it was uncomfortable for the pillion. As we've just established we're all build very different, so the first time the wife got on the back for an hour of A roads and motorways she loved it. She'd only been used to a Honda CB1000 and a GSXR1000 so coming off a postage stamp for a seat this was positively luxury. All I need to do now is work out what upgrade next.

Adam
    Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one. Enjoy the bike. I'm a complete sportster nut, I get stick for it, but it do t matter as it's my bike and its everything I need from it. Hope you get the same enjoyment from yours.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Quote Originally Posted by flyadam View Post

Adam
    Good to see Adam, they are an acquired ride but awesome grin factor