Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Great!

Glad to be of assistance and looking forward to the pictures!

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    1450 fat boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tworivers View Post
    Hi Ricko
    The carb has no adjustment at all, got the bike running after a Full engine stripdown & rebuild, but running lumpy, tried adjusting the carb but no joy at all, previous owner did say it was no good but thought it may be saved... got the bike for £3500, thought it was a bit high but, all papers/docs. Lots of history Plus only 19k on clock. Could'nt resist it
    £3500 is a great price for all the pleasure you'll have restoring then riding, Hobbies shouldn't cost money! Me to look forward to the updated pictures, Maybe a bit of spec on what's been changed from standard to, i did smile a bit when you said it ran lumpy (don't all Harley's) if you get the drift.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson , evo x2 , shovel , breakout
    I have a couple of shovels and just use bog standard CV carbs . Off the top of my head carnt remember the jets I put in but can let you know . They run spot on with a few mods and are cheap .

My Ride
    Ground up custom built bike, Harley sofyail 1340 custom built bike and a KTM Superduke 990
    I have an S&S 84" shovelhead with an S&S Super E carb and it runs a dream. Very settled tickover and very responsive. No complaints whatsoever. Oops, hadn't spotted it was an old thread.