Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Another vote for act 50, excellent stuff.

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    A bit of a random post perhaps but ACF 50 related nonetheless?

I have a black granite sink and draining board in my kitchen. Over time the black granite greys within the sink. WD40 is recommended elsewhere as a product to bring the colour and lustre back to stone sinks and drainers of all descript but it only brings it back up for a few days.

I did mine with ACF 50 and whilst immediate results seemed disappointing in comparison to WD40 leaving the ACF 50 on overnight the results were outstanding. 3 weeks later the lustre is still there and hot water still beads on the finish.

Did you ever buy yourself a can Dod?
    Last edited by K9F; 04-01-2017 at 08:58 AM.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE

Acf-50 frequency

Quote Originally Posted by K9F View Post
    A bit of a random post perhaps but ACF 50 related nonetheless?

I have a black granite sink and draining board in my kitchen. Over time the black granite greys within the sink. WD40 is recommended elsewhere as a product to bring the colour and lustre back to stone sinks and drainers of all descript but it only brings it back up for a few days.

I did mine with ACF 50 and whilst immediate results seemed disappointing in comparison to WD40 leaving the ACF 50 on overnight the results were outstanding. 3 weeks later the lustre is still there and hot water still beads on the finish.

Did you ever buy yourself a can Dod?
    I have about 2 litres of Acf lol

For granite use granite cleaner from a company called method and you can get a magic non toxic sponge to clean your sink..if that fails use isopropyl..I have a litre of that for when I cleaned the chrome prior to plasti dipping it on the bike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dod; 04-01-2017 at 09:39 AM.

My Ride
    2017 Harley-Davidson XL1200T
    Does acf 50 wash off with dedicated car / bike shampoos?

Not a problem just means re-applying after washing.

Do the winter riders not wash their bikes but prefer the acf-50 protection until the warmer weather returns before making their bikes sparkle again?

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy from Sandy View Post
    Does acf 50 wash off with dedicated car / bike shampoos?

Not a problem just means re-applying after washing.

Do the winter riders not wash their bikes but prefer the acf-50 protection until the warmer weather returns before making their bikes sparkle again?
    It doesnt wash off with my bike wash ( muc off ) as when i rinse the bike i still see the water bubbles...

In winter if i use the bike i always give the bike a wash then dry and then coat in acf as we have already have had our roads gritted up here and i prefer to take no chances...i know costwise using the acf it will add up but hey...no rust on the bike..no rust on the garden furniture either lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    It doesnt wash off with my bike wash ( muc off ) as when i rinse the bike i still see the water bubbles...

In winter if i use the bike i always give the bike a wash then dry and then coat in acf as we have already have had our roads gritted up here and i prefer to take no chances...i know costwise using the acf it will add up but hey...no rust on the bike..no rust on the garden furniture either lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
    It should form a coating over the bike for about 12-18myths if applied properly and a wax layer applied over it.
    FTW )