My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Street Bob

Red face Thank you for 2016

Dear members,

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and continued interest in this forum. Although membership numbers continue to climb it is the core of this group that I am especially grateful to for adding such great and informative material that keeps this place alive - Thank you all very much.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous year.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Streetbob For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (12-31-2016), triple&twin (12-31-2016)

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Happy New year to you, and to everyone on the forum. (Even Dod )
    FTW )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Whistler For This Useful Post:

Streetbob (12-31-2016)

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    To all members old and new I wish you all the very best for 2017. Finer weather is hopefully not too far away when the biking season will start in earnest. Safe riding everyone and once again all the very best. Still wonder where the hell Smithy went and hope he's happy wherever he may be?

Mal

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9F For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (12-31-2016), Streetbob (12-31-2016)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Street Bob
    Yes, I was wondering about Smithy too, I'll see if I can contact him

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    my knowledge of Harley's has grown a bit and got great tips here that I would not have otherwise found out about..if more people made an input I honestly believe that this site would continue to get stronger and stronger which I hope is the case in the coming year. I like the banter here and appreciate how the more knowledgeable do actually listen to newbie comments from folk like myself...old dogs can be taught new tricks I guess after all...lol

Mr whistler......may you and your beloved wife have a good year when it comes in..I wish you both my best..

Mr K9. May you have many miles on your new bike without having to stop for a crap...the sides of the roads this year have been fertilised enough.

Mr bluenose... massive input into this site.... I honestly believe you should be asked to moderate this site also as you are always here...

To everyone else, have a great one from me and my dogs and the old nag.....oops..I mean other half

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dod For This Useful Post:

bluenose-1956 (12-31-2016), K9F (01-01-2017), Streetbob (01-01-2017)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Sportster Roadster 2017
    All the Very Best for the New Year to everyone.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson 48
    Happy new year all. Hope to do much more riding next year.

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    my knowledge of Harley's has grown a bit and got great tips here that I would not have otherwise found out about..if more people made an input I honestly believe that this site would continue to get stronger and stronger which I hope is the case in the coming year. I like the banter here and appreciate how the more knowledgeable do actually listen to newbie comments from folk like myself...old dogs can be taught new tricks I guess after all...lol

Mr whistler......may you and your beloved wife have a good year when it comes in..I wish you both my best..

Mr K9. May you have many miles on your new bike without having to stop for a crap...the sides of the roads this year have been fertilised enough.

Mr bluenose... massive input into this site.... I honestly believe you should be asked to moderate this site also as you are always here...

To everyone else, have a great one from me and my dogs and the old nag.....oops..I mean other half

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All the best to yourself and your good lady. I hope the new year is a good one for you.
    FTW )

My Ride
    FXSE CVO BREAKOUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Not forgetting the puppies of course.

IF YOU GO THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND.....ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE IS AN ARSE!!
    TREAT EVERY DAY AS YOUR LAST.....ONE DAY YOU WILL BE RIGHT!!