Thread: Breakout Rims

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson

Breakout Rims

Hi guys, I have a set of rims of a 2015 Breakout to sell and I am told they should fit a few other models of HD as they are and a few others with some modification? They are 18x8 and a 21x3.5.

Can anyone let me know please? Thanks!
    Last edited by Big Tav; 06-05-2016 at 11:35 PM.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson fltr
    Hi Tav, Dave in Poole, they are an option for custom builders, axles are 25mm but bearings/spacers can be changed to 3/4 or 1 inch, hub index is 2.21 so they require a 2000-2008 disc with caliper for standard 11.5 inch disc, the breakout disc I believe are 11.8 inch so Brembo caliper could be used or earlier discs, this is generally for custom purposes, regarding fitment into other standard models I am not sure but some research should sort that, whereabouts are you located? And what sort of money? Dave

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxcobra View Post
    Hi Tav, Dave in Poole, they are an option for custom builders, axles are 25mm but bearings/spacers can be changed to 3/4 or 1 inch, hub index is 2.21 so they require a 2000-2008 disc with caliper for standard 11.5 inch disc, the breakout disc I believe are 11.8 inch so Brembo caliper could be used or earlier discs, this is generally for custom purposes, regarding fitment into other standard models I am not sure but some research should sort that, whereabouts are you located? And what sort of money? Dave
    Hi Dave, thanks for the great reply! I'm in Edinburgh but will post them out. I put the pics on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131839402094