Page 263 of 287 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2869
    My Ride
    Harley-Davidson
    Lovely today in South wales, just a pity I got my exhaust stripped off for a baffle change when they turn up

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Went out for the first time this year on my bike...only did about 40 miles but it was enough...forgot how bloody noisy my short shots were and loved it

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Dod View Post
    Went out for the first time this year on my bike...only did about 40 miles but it was enough...forgot how bloody noisy my short shots were and loved it

Good you got out, disrupting the countryside. They were salting the roads on my way home, which is a bummer cause the Iron isn't going near salt. I usually start to get out on the bike usually around the time of the Scottish bike show as the roads get better.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson Streetbob SE
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Good you got out, disrupting the countryside. They were salting the roads on my way home, which is a bummer cause the Iron isn't going near salt. I usually start to get out on the bike usually around the time of the Scottish bike show as the roads get better.
    Warm during the day but freezing tonight...roads were bone dry but m90 full of holes...really bad compared to last year

My Ride
    2016 Harley-Davidson 883 iron
    Warm during the day but freezing tonight...roads were bone dry but m90 full of holes...really bad compared to last year

The M90 is an absolute cart track since the snow, it's better in the outside lane. Fife council just love to grit the roads. Hopefully from early March I'll start getting out again on the Iron. Any longer and I'll be making potato potato noises on my own.
    FTW )

My Ride
    Wide Glide
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    The M90 is an absolute cart track since the snow, it's better in the outside lane. Fife council just love to grit the roads. Hopefully from early March I'll start getting out again on the Iron. Any longer and I'll be making potato potato noises on my own.
    M77 is back to its farm track status. apparently the council reckon its cheaper to pay compensation to claims, rather than make the road repairs.

despair of many scottish roads, they remind me of rural eastern europe 10 or so years ago (no offense to them). there really is no excuse for their state

My Ride
    2011 XL883N Iron
    I remember the days when the Road Tax used to be called the Road Fund Licence, the money collected was used to fund regular resurfacing of our roads.

Where does the money go now?

The road outside my home hasn't been resurfaced for over 35 years, the council just fill in the potholes and within a few months the potholes are back again.

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson XLS 1200 SPORT
    I opened the garage door,took the cover off,said hello and gave her a stroke,put the cover back on closed the garage door and went and had a cup of tea. It's the thought that counts.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Ed For This Useful Post:

LENSMASTER (02-21-2018), Whistler (02-21-2018)

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson

Exactly what I thought.. first ride for many weeks of any distance and the short shots got on my pip.. even with ear plugs. So I was going to flog them and go back to slip ons, but after a night thinking on my rashness, I decided I love the look of them so bought some Q baffles for them... hope they please me. Luckily enough I had to strip exhausts off to fit some passenger footpegs also so worked out OK

My Ride
    Harley-Davidson CVO Ultra Limited
    My interaction with my bike today was to wade through some snow to peer through a small gap in the garage and check it was still there!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jutster For This Useful Post:

Whistler (02-28-2018)